Here you will find a information about the campaign, multimedia resources and campaign materials for journalists, media and bloggers.
Bicycle CPT is a community generated campaign to promote bicycle culture in Cape Town and advocate changes to transform CPT into a truly bicycle-friendly city for all. Bicycle Cape Town is about sharing ideas and inspiring more people to take to the streets and connect. Our goal is to get more people riding bikes, more often, for more reasons…
To connect with Bicycle Cape Town and our spokespeople, please contact:
General enquiries, media and communication – Leonie Mervis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocacy – Andrew Wheeldon: email@example.com
Open Streets – Marcela Guerrero Casas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +27 82 4637781
Visit the Media | Press Room on our website for more information and multimedia.
LATEST PRESS RELEASES HERE >
BICYCLE CAPE TOWN IN THE NEWS
- 20 February 2014, Tatler Souther Suburbs Article – Cyclists on a new track. Link here.
- 18 February 2014. Metropolist Radio Show – Cycle City. Link here.
- 1 January 2014, Bicycling Magazine print article. Link here.
- 20 November 2013, Come To Cape Town article: Revolution: A Story of Cycling in Cape Town. Link here.
- 7 November 2013, B-Guided article on BikeStyle on Kloof. Link here.
- 20 July 2012, 567 Cape Talk: Radio interview with Marcela Guerrero Casas. Audio here.
- 19 July 2012, SAFM: Radio interview with Marcela Guerrero Casas. Audio here
- 19 July 2012, Cape Times: Cyclists urge the city to open streets, ban cars.
- 19 July 2012, BMC blog :Hear, hear! Cyclelinks!
- 19 July 2012, The New Age: Open up our cities say cyclists
- 18 July 2012, Western Cape News: Cyclists urge City to Open Streets